A STANDARDIZED COMPOST WITH A HIGH AGRONOMIC RATING, COMPLIANT WITH NF STANDARDS
The Pena Group can supply a high-quality, homogeneous and stable compost.
An expert grasp of the patented ADONIS industrial technology developed by the Pena Group allows us to supply a sanitized and odourless compost. This compost is free of weeds, unwanted elements, bacteria and pathogenic fungi.
Our clients have popularized ADONIS compost over a period of many years, due to its benefits.
Improved workability of soil
Reduction of diseases
Reduction of inputs
Savings in water
– Improvement of soil porosity
– Improvement of soil structure (clay-humus complex)
– Spreadable using conventional tools.
– Compensation of deficiencies in oligoelements, in order to increase resistance to pests
– Regular release of fertilizing elements.
Mineral fertilizers and plant health products :
– Improvement of CEC: cationic exchange capacity
– Regeneration of biological life in the soil
– Buffer effect: restoration of the pH balance of soils.
– Reduction of sprinkling
– Improved retention of water
AFNOR STANDARDS NF U 44-095 and NF U 44-051
NF U 44-095 : Organic amendments – Compost containing agronomically beneficial materials, derived from water treatment
NF U 44-051 : Organic amendments – Fertilizing materials comprised essentially of carbon-bearing compounds of plant origin, or of plant and animal origin combined
3 GRADES OF COMPOST, DEPENDING UPON THE APPLICATION REQUIRED
- Green waste compost (NF U 44-051): certified for organic farming. Low in nitrogen, this compost is ideal for viticulture
- Green waste and animal by-product compost (NF U 44-051). Rich in nitrogen, this compost is ideal for all types of crops
- Green waste and treatment plant slurry compost (NF U 44-095): this is the compost with the highest fertilization capability, due to its high content of lime.