Une autre idée du recyclage
+33(0)9 64 14 84 36
Péna Déchets Services
Zone d'Activités de La Glèbe
+33(0)5 65 81 16 49
+216 79 408 820
14 rue des Roches Gravées,
97310 KOUROU (GUYANE)
+33 (0)5 94 32 14 08
+33 (0)5 56 34 32 30
+33(0)5 56 34 32 30
4773 route de Pierroton
33127 SAINT JEAN D'ILLAC
26 chemin de la poudrière,
+33 (0)5 56 34 32 30
Our companies PENA ENVIRONMENT and PENA LOGISTICS have been certified to ISO standard 14001 since 23rd January 2004. This certification was renewed on 13th March 2016 for a term of 3 years.
The scope of this certification encompasses the following activities:
- Collection, transit management, sorting and consolidation of hazardous wastes.
- Preliminary treatment of fats, drainage materials and by-products.
- Composting of green wastes, treatment station slurries, animal by-products and household refuse.
- Activities for the development of client relations and technical coordination.
The company PENA METALS has embarked upon a procedure for the certification of its recovery, transit, sorting, consolidation and processing operations on the Merignac site (33).
The scope of certification includes the following:
- Management of metals and alloys
- Retrieval of WEEE
- Production of Solid Recovered Fuel
- Professional waste facilities.
Certification was obtained on 17th February 2016, for a term of 3 years.
PENA ENVIRONMENT and PENA LOGISTICS have been in possession of MASE-UIC certification (Manual for the Improvement of Corporate Safety – Chemical Industries Union) since 21st September 2005. The MASE South-West steering committee certified the Health, Safety & Environment management system of these two entities on 3rd April 2016, and renewed our certification for 3 years.
The activities concerned are as follows:
- Collection and transport of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes.
- Sorting, transit management and consolidation of hazardous wastes.
- Treatment by composting of treatment station slurries, green wastes, animal by-products and household refuse.
- Development of client relations and technical coordination.
« If something has no price, it has no value … »
Biom is an independent rating agency, which values the social and environmental service delivered by businesses in euros.
Where a client pays 100 euros for a service provided by the Pena Group, their expenditure generates a social and environmental service valued at 70 euros.