Deconstruction of boats
Treatment of waste from pleasure or sports boats or deconstruction and depollution of out-of-service pleasure boats.
From 1 January 2019, all people and businesses placing pleasure boats or sports boats on the national market, subject to registration requirements, are required to contribute to or provide for the recycling and treatment of the waste from those items.
The Péna Group, your partner for the deconstruction of boats and the recycling of nautical waste.
Specialists for over 60 years, the Péna Group has remained a pioneer in the field of recycling. Our skills will help you manage your waste originating from your pleasure or sports boat, and with the deconstruction and depollution of decommissioned pleasure boats. End-of-life water craft require specific care so contact us when you need to deconstruct and recycle your boat with all the precautions necessary to preserve both the nautical and land environment.
The Péna Group is a partner of APER (Association pour la Plaisance Eco-Responsable), the national eco-organisation approved by the French Ministry for the Ecological and Inclusive Transition (Ministère de la Transition Ecologique et Solidaire) to manage the deconstruction and recycling of end-of-life pleasure boats.
The Péna Group, located in Gironde near Bordeaux, is the sole service provider selected by APER for the deconstruction/depollution and recycling of decommissioned pleasure boats in the Grand Sud-Ouest region of France.
Advice and Assistance
- Advice and Support
- Transparency and rigorous traceability (use of waste monitoring records)
- Administrative formalities: de-registration, etc.
- The right logistics solution: specialised transport
- On-site deconstruction available
- Containers provided for different waste types
Deconstruction and recycling
- Deconstruction and depollution
- Protection and care for the nautical and land environment
- Certified treatment centre
Pleasure boat waste treatment centre
- Metals and scrap iron
- Gelcoat, antifouling
- Filters, aerosols and batteries
- Soiled/contaminated materials
- Hazardous liquids: oils, fuel, etc.